Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Reduces steam pressure or vents process steam directly to atmosphere.
- Eliminates moisture from process steam (cyclonic spinning mechanism permits the use of smaller tanks to completely separate flash steam from condensate).
- ASME Section VIII “UE” stamped separator standard up to model BFS-16-56.
- ASME Section VIII “U” stamped separator standard for models BFS-16-56 and above.
- Sized to accommodate a given #/hour flow rate of steam from a given source psig to a given vent psig.
- Model Range: 6″ diameter x 34″ high through 36″ diameter x 108″ high
- Modular configuration to meet customer requirements include: a flash separator and the following options: trap, check valve, ball valve, safety relief valve and gauge glass.
- Can be custom configured to meet customer requirements.
- Stainless steel striking plate standard.